Vapor Steamer Technology VS. Mops and Buckets
CLEAN EXTREMEPRO uses Unique High Temperature Steamers to clean with, not chemicals.
(These are not available in Retail Stores)
CLEAN EXTREMEPRO HyperCleaning steamers convert ordinary tap water into low moisture Vapor Steam. Using Vapor Steam is easier, faster and certainly safer than other cleaning methods. Our steamers reach temperatures between 310 to 356 degrees. These high temperatures are needed to kill nearly 99% of germs and bacteria on contact.
Vapor steam is non-toxic. Traditional mop and bucket style cleaning use chemicals that are often toxic and harmful to families, children and pets who touch chemically cleaned surfaces and breathe chemical fumes.
Vapor Steam Technology vs Traditional Mops and Buckets:
- Steam cleaning uses no chemicals to clean and sanitize.
- Mops and buckets typically use water with a chemical cleaner added.
- Steam is non-toxic
- Chemical cleaners are known as Bio-Hazards. They come with warnings to wear gloves, do not ingest, etc. Breathing fumes put the chemicals into your lungs and directly into your blood stream. Touching the chemical residue after chemical cleaning cause’s residue to be absorbed into your skin.
- CLEAN EXTREMEPRO Technicians change the microfiber cloths used in steam cleaning several times during a routine clean to prevent cross contamination.
- Mops are commonly used over and over again without being changed or cleaned, and can
- thus cause cross contamination.
- Steam temperatures that reach between 310 to 356 degrees kill 99% of germs, bacteria and mold (on non-porous surfaces) on contact.
- Most chemical cleaners must remain wet on surfaces (could be up to 10 minutes) and
- cannot claim to be as effective germ killers on contact.
- Steam leaves no odors after use.
- Chemicals used in buckets leave an odor that many people recognize as clean, but you are actually breathing chemical fumes into your lungs.
- A clean room should have no smells
- High temperatures have been shown to be effective in combating mold, bacteria, germs, and other contaminants on contact.
- Most chemical cleaners cannot claim to be as effective on contact.
- Steam is frequently used in hypoallergenic environments because there is no need for chemicals.
- High temperature steam has long been used in commercial cleaning to remove grease and other difficult to remove substances from machinery.
CLEAN EXTREMEPRO uses High Temperature Vapor Steam to clean:
- Entire bathrooms; floors, fixtures, sinks, baths, showers, glass etc.
- Entire kitchens including; floors, cabinet faces; counter tops; appliance exteriors and interiors.
- All hard flooring. (Porous materials like wood must be sealed).
- Garage floors.
- Tables, desks cabinets etc.
- Light switches.
- A/C vents.
- Trash cans.
- Any other hard surfaces.
How effective are Steamer Cleaners sold in retail stores?
Almost all steam cleaning is effective at removing dust, dirt, and debris. The 2 big differences between CLEAN EXTREMEPRO’s steamers and R Store steamers are:
- Effectiveness at killing germs and bacteria on contact.
- The wetness/dryness of the steam.
- Retail Store Steam Cleaners:
- Mostly reach temperature between 210 to 240 degrees F. which is not hot enough to kill 99% of germs and bacteria on contact.
- At 240 degrees or less, the steamer must remain in 1 spot for 10 to 20 seconds in order to be effective in killing germs and bacteria.
- Since it takes 10 to 20 seconds to kill 99% of germs and bacteria, you can imagine how long it would take to sanitize all the hard surfaces in your home or business; hard floors, bathrooms, kitchens etc.
- Because of the low temperature, they leave a lot of water on surfaces. This may cause streak marks to be left on surfaces that must be polished in order to look clean.
- Compare these facts with CLEAN EXTREMEPRO steamers that run between 310 and 356 degrees and produce a dry Vapor that is highly effective in killing germs and bacteria on contact.
We call the use of Mops, Buckets and Retail Store steamers and other chemical based products “cleaning for appearance”. Many people say if a room looks clean and smells like my favorite chemical cleaner, there-fore it must be clean. CLEAN EXTREMEPRO HyperCleaning has higher standards of what a clean room is. We call it “HyperClean”. We clean to remove the maximum amount of contaminants and chemical residues from surfaces for a safer environment for your home or business. Using High Temperature Vapor Steam Technology is a major part of our process.
Brief History of Steam:
- The year 75 AD is the first known record of any mention of steam technology. A mathematician named Hero (aka Heros, aka Heron) wrote 3 books on mechanics and the properties of air, and presented plans for a simple steam engine.
- 1679 we saw the first application of his plan in the form of what we would call a pressure cooker.
- More advances continued with steam being used for pumps, engines for manufacturing, and some cleaning applications.
- Historians debate that between 1672 and 1769 the first steam powered railway locomotive was invented.
- 1763 saw the invention of steam used to power boats.
- In the 1830’s steam was first used to drive turbines which is still the basis for much of today’s electricity supplies.
Steamers for smaller applications like home and businesses use soon followed.